- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request.
- What is the legitimacy for its processing
- For how long we keep them.
- To whom the data is communicated.
- What are your rights.
- 1. Responsible:
NEXT MATTERS SL (B67590414) Calle Montseny, 11 – P. BJ PTA. 3 Sant Andreu de la Barca 08740 Barcelona
- 2. Purposes, legitimacy and conservation of the processing of the data sent through:
- CONTACT FORM.
Purpose: To provide you with a means of contacting us and responding to your requests for information, as well as sending you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means, if you tick the acceptance box.
Legitimation: The consent of the user in requesting information from us through our contact form and ticking the acceptance box for sending information.
Retention: Once your request has been resolved by means of our form or answered by e-mail, if it has not generated a new treatment, and if you have accepted to receive commercial mailings, until you request their cancellation.
- SENDING OF E-MAILS.
Purpose: To answer your requests for information, deal with your requests and respond to your queries or doubts.
Legitimation: The user’s consent to request information through the e-mail address.
Retention: Once the e-mail request has been resolved, if no further processing has been generated.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or if necessary, sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal data requested are necessary to manage your applications and/or provide you with the services you may contract, therefore, if you do not provide them, we will not be able to attend to you correctly or provide you with the service you have requested.
- Addressees of your data
Your data are confidential and will not be passed on to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
- Rights in relation to their personal data
Any person may withdraw their consent at any time, when the same has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case does the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
You may also exercise the following rights:
- To request access to their personal data or its rectification when it is inaccurate.
- To request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of their processing in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of their data for reasons related to their particular situation.
- To request the portability of data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognised in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By means of a letter addressed to the person responsible to your postal or electronic address (indicated in section 1), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right you wish to exercise and with regard to which personal data.
In the event of disagreements with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you may submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
6. Security of your personal data
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied against alteration, loss, and unauthorised processing or access.
7. Updating of your data
It is important that in order to keep your personal data up to date, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for the accuracy of these data.